Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Sidhu on joining the BJP

Rediff Exclusive: "People say you joined the BJP because you were unemployed??

All parties are the same, but it is the line of thinking which makes a party good or bad. The swan and crane both live in the pond. While the former looks for jewels, the latter looks for fish. I have never regretted a decision I ever made. There is a thought process involved while making a particular decision Anger is like temporary madness; you got to restrain it. The more you restrain it the more wisdom you gain. The more I meditate I get calmer and calmer. Everyone makes mistakes. Kisi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta; kisi ko zameen ya aasman nahin milta [No one gets the entire world; some get neither the land or the sky].

Nobody is perfect my friend. You are on a learning curve; you learn with each mistake."

No comments: