Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Jax's Book Shelf

Jax's Book Shelf: Sometime back I had posted that I have achieved something. Someone wanted me to provide more information on it. So I have created a new blog called ‘Jax’s Book Shelf’ on Blogger. I have listed all the books I have read since last Jan and also books I am reading currently.

For each book, I have included a review (sometimes mine, sometimes shamelessly copied and pasted from elsewhere) along with a link to Amazon. (Why pass up on an opportunity to get a few bucks )

I have enabled comments for all entries there, so that in case someone else has read a book listed there, they can give their reviews of the book. I pray I am not spammed.

Currently I am looking for a rating mechanism so that the books can be rated. In case you know of any tool that can be used in conjunction with a blog*spot account, please let me know.

Oops! I forgot, the link is ‘Jax’s Book Shelf’.

No comments: